- Updated influxdb to 1.5.2
- Updated telegraf to 1.5.3
- Upgraded sg3 utils to 1.42
High Availability Shared Storage Pool
- Fixed an issue where iofencing checks could return with a incomplete list if a faulted disk is present that could not respond to scsi inquiry commands.
- Fixed an issue where after a reboot, the standby node in a High Availability shared storage pool configuration was taking 30-minutes to be in a ready state to accept client network connections. Now it is immediately ready after synchronizing with it's partner node on boot. Previously this could have caused a temporary loss of client connection if a failover was triggered before the node was ready.
Hardware Enclosure Management
- Added: SES disk identify commands are now sent down all available sas paths to a JBOD and it's Enclosure Service Modules(ESM). This helps ensure disk identification continues to work in the event of a faulty ESM.
- Fixed: added the qs task-clear-all command back. This was a regression from 4.4.0